Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm Bringing Gaming Back

How time disappears when you become a parent.

At the beginning of the year, my wife and I had a baby.

Emma

What a cutie, huh?


And with great baby, comes great responsibility,which resulted in a lot less time for fun Aaron stuff. It was rough, at first, and difficult to understand that, for now, there simply is not a lot of time for myself.

I got there, though, and I became much, much happier and less frustrated.

Nowadays, I do have more time, however. She goes to sleep, usually around 7:30, which gives me about 3 or so hours to have some baby-free time, and I have decided that I will set aside at lest one day a week to sit down, gather my thoughts, and write... about gaming, of course.

During my time away, I found out that my dad's friend plays Magic: The Gathering, and he was kind enough to provide me with his login info. So, while I have had a difficult time getting out to the local stores, I've still been able to play. Not my own, beloved deck, but a bunch of fun modern and commander stuff.

hedron crab

Oops, there goes your library!


I look forward to forcing myself to focus, again, especially since the last video game ever is about to be released.


Also, it's still cool to refer to really old Justin Timberlake songs, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment