Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post Friday Night Magic

I participated in my first Friday Night Magic, at Game Emporium, last night. Not sure exactly how many people were there, but I think there were at least twenty. There were five rounds, and each round is best two out of three. I won three rounds and lost two, with none going into the third set. So, I won six sets, lost four, and placed ninth. I did pretty decent for starting so recently, I feel.

I used my Black/Red deck, which was primarily crafted by Steve. However, since this was my first FNM, I had to sign up for my DCI card, which got me a premade thirty card deck.

I decided to go ahead and use these new cards to create my very own Black deck.

See ya, next week, FNM!

Black/Red (60)Black (60)

Lands
3 Dragonskull Summit
9 Mountain
7 Swamp
20 Swamp

Creatures
3 Blood Ogre
2 Bloodrage Vampire
4 Duskhunter Bat
3 Goblin Arsonist
4 Goblin Fireslinger
2 Grim Lavamancer
4 Stormblood Berserker
3 Tormented Soul
3 Vampire Outcasts
2 Blood Seeker
3 Bloodrage Vampire
2 Caustic Hound
4 Duskhunter Bat
2 Gravedigger
2 Mortis Dogs
3 Onyx Mage
2 Sengir Vampire
4 Tormented Soul
3 Vampire Outcasts

Spells
4 Doom Blade
4 Incinerate
1 Red Sun's Zenith
4 Shock
3 Dark Favor
4 Doom Blade
2 Morbid Plunder
4 Spread the Sickness

Sideboard
N/ASB: 3 Child of Night
SB: 2 Disentomb
SB: 4 Horrifying Revelation
SB: 3 Mind Rot
SB: 3 Warpath Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment